Postman Jetpacks Addendum
This Addendum sets out the terms of Your Use of the Jetpacks for Postman module ("Jetpacks") in the Product. The terms in this Addendum ("Addendum") are in addition to the terms of the EULA entered in to by You with Postman for Use of the Product. Except as expressly set out in this Addendum, all terms of the EULA shall apply as-is to Your Use of Jetpacks as well. All references to 'Product' shall be read as 'Product including Jetpacks' and all references to 'EULA' shall be read as 'EULA and this Addendum'. To the extent of any inconsistency of any terms in this Addendum and the EULA, the terms in this Addendum shall prevail with respect to Your Use of Jetpacks. All capitalized terms used but not defined in this Addendum shall have the meaning as ascribed to them in the EULA.
2. Acceptance of terms
You agree that Your Use of Jetpacks is subject to the terms in the EULA and such other additional conditions as set out in this Addendum.
3. License Grant
Notwithstanding anything in Clauses 3(a) and 3(c) of the EULA, in consideration for You agreeing to pay the Fees and abiding by the terms of the EULA and this Addendum, Postman grants You a revocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to Use Jetpacks in executable code form solely for Your internal operations and in accordance with Your License Type (as set out in Clause 5 of this Addendum). Except for the limited license set out in this Addendum, Postman grants you no other license or right whatsoever in Jetpacks. You acknowledge and agree that the share functionality as set out under Clause 5(b) and 5(c) of the EULA is not available for Jetpacks and hence nothing in those Clauses of the EULA shall apply in relation to Jetpacks.
This Addendum is a non-exclusive arrangement. There is no prohibition or restriction on Postman to provide same or similar rights as set out in this Addendum to any other person.
In consideration of Postman granting You the rights as set out here, You have paid Postman the Fees*, the details of which are set out in Annexure hereto. Postman reserves its right to revise the Fees. As and when Postman decides to revise the Fees, You will be required to make payment of such revised Fees less any sum already paid by You, in order to continue to Use Jetpacks. The Fees being charged to You are towards Your Use of Jetpacks. It does not entitle You to install, download or use any application for use of any other feature or component of the Product which is the subject of license terms other than the EULA or this Addendum. The Fees set out in the Annexure do not include any tax, duty or other levy that may be payable to the government or other statutory agencies. Should there be a requirement to pay any taxes, duties or levies, it shall be payable by You.
*Fees means the sum expressed in the Annexure which is the consideration payable by You to Postman for Use by You and (if You buy a Team license the Authorized Users) of Jetpacks.
5. License Type
- Postman provides two (2) License Types for Jetpacks, namely "Individual" and "Team" (together referred as "License Types"). You will be assigned the License Type as selected by You at time of downloading and installing Jetpacks.
- Individual License Type
- If You choose to subscribe to the Individual License Type, You will be permitted to install and Use Jetpacks on a single computer system. If You wish to download and install Jetpacks on multiple systems, You will be required to create an access account, after which You will be permitted to download and install Jetpacks on a maximum of three (3) computer systems, though at any given point of time You are permitted to Use it only on one (1) computer system and not simultaneously on multiple computer systems.
- You must not Use or install Jetpacks on a shared network, platform or resources where more than one computer system is capable of accessing it simultaneously.
- Team License Type
- If You choose to subscribe to the Team License Type, You will be required to create a User Account for Your team ("Team Account") by using the unique user-id that will be provided to You on the Website. You acknowledge that the Team Account can be accessed solely by You and You agree to keep credentials of the Team Account confidential.
- You will be required to provide the total number of individuals who may be Your employees or individuals acting on Your behalf ("Authorized Users"), whom are permitted to Use Jetpacks in accordance with the terms herein.
- Postman will configure an interface for You ("Team Interface") on its Website that will allow it to facilitate Use of Jetpacks by the individual Authorized Users on their respective computer systems and to monitoring their Use of the Jetpacks. You shall have limited access to the Team Interface by using Your Team Account credentials.
- Each Authorized User shall be able to Use Jetpacks only after creating his/her own account on the Team Interface. The account creation process shall be communicated to the Authorized Users via email to their respective email addresses as provided by You.
- Each Authorized User is allowed to download and install Jetpacks on a maximum of three (3) computer systems though an Authorized User can at any given point of time is permitted to Use Jetpacks only on one (1) computer system and not simultaneously on multiple computer systems. An Authorized User must not Use or install Jetpacks on a shared network, platform or resources where more than one computer system is capable of accessing it simultaneously. Each Authorized User shall be permitted to Use two (2) copies of Jetpacks on the computer system assigned to him/her.
- You must ensure that the total number of Authorized Users at any point in time does not exceed the number recorded in the Team Interface. You can increase the number of Authorized Users by paying additional Fees, the details of which will be published in the Team Interface.
- Should You need to add or remove any Authorized User, You may notify Postman through the functionality provided in the Team Interface. When You choose to remove any Authorized User, Postman shall delete the account corresponding to such Authorized User which shall in turn delete the copies of Jetpacks installed by such Authorized User on his/her computer system together with any Content, data or files stored on our servers as part of the account.
- You acknowledge that You are responsible for all actions and omissions of the Authorized Users in relation to Jetpacks and the Product. It is Your responsibility to ensure that all Authorized Users are familiar with the terms in this Addendum and the EULA and that they comply with such terms. You must also ensure that the Authorized User installs and Uses Jetpacks only on computer systems owned or controlled by You. No person other than an Authorized User is permitted to Use Jetpacks.
- Notwithstanding anything in Clauses 10 (b) and 10 (c) of the EULA, Postman will not terminate this Addendum except as set out in Clause 6 (b) below. Should You wish to terminate the Addendum, You are required to provide 21 days' notice to Postman by sending an email with subject line "Jetpacks Termination" to email@example.com. You are not entitled to refund of the Fees or any part thereof, if this Addendum is terminated either by You or by Postman.
- Postman has the right to terminate the Addendum, if (i) You have breached any term in the EULA, (ii) You have breached any term in this Addendum, (iii) it is required to do so under law, or (iv) Postman decides to discontinue Jetpacks.
- In addition to the obligations listed under Clause 11(h) of the EULA, the obligations set out under Clause 3 shall survive termination of this Addendum.