Back up and synchronize your Postman Collections on GitHub, the largest host of source code in the world. Your Collections are all tucked in safe and sound with our latest Postman Pro to GitHub Integration.
Configuring GitHub Integration
- In the Integrations page, find Github from a list of Postman’s 3rd party Integrations for Postman Pro users.
- Click the View Details button to see information about Github and how it can back up your Postman Collections to your designated repositories.
You also can click the Configured Integrations tab to set up other integrations, view available integrations for Github, or view all integrations.
- Click the Add Integration button to authorize a backup of your Postman collections.
- Click the Authorize button to configure your backup.
- In the page to authorize the backup:
- Select a collection to back up.
- Select the repository.
- Enter the directory where the collection will be pushed.
- Enter the file name of the collection in the repository.
- Enter the branch where the collection will be pushed.
- Click the Add Integration button.
Every change saved to your Postman Collection automatically commits changes to your GitHub repo in real time. Your Collections and code can live together in perfect harmony in the same repository.